[SATLUG] Apologies about meeting

steve kolars bkfuth at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 19:49:41 CDT 2009

Both occasions that you did not have access I simply forgot about the
meetings.  Don, you are the most reliable attendee.  If you could give me a
call the day before the meeting and remind me this would be very helpful to
ensure that I am always there to let everyone in.

Sorry for the screw-up.
Steve

On Sat, Jul 11, 2009 at 7:15 PM, Don Wright <satlug at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> <president at satlug.org> wrote:
>
> >Again, I'm sorry for missing the meeting.
>
> It seems to have ended well, though it certainly could have started
> better. First no faculty sponsor could be found, so no room.[1] The
> building is still a maze due to construction, so our presenter, Enrique
> Sanchez, carried his desktop system about until he found a few LUGgers
> clustered in the basement. (Who says computer geeks don't get exercise?)

[...]