[SATLUG] Need psu urgently

christopher.lemire at gmail.com christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 14:07:00 CDT 2009

I have tried. Very surprisingly their group is very inactive. I get a mail from the list about once or twice a month. The last many times I checked, their web server is down. That indicates they are not paying the web hosting bill. I've never seen a lug as active as satlug. I plan to transfer my schooling and move back to san antonio as I have been following utsa's degree plan for Math and Computer Science and with the help of a few programmer buddies working for usaa, I can get in as well.