[SATLUG] OT: FM Blocker for HDTV OTA?

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 21:29:33 CDT 2009

Do any of you know where my sister can get an FM blocker or how she make one
so she can use her HDTV's OTA?  She doesn't want to spend the money for
cable or satellite, which is the only way to get TV on these HDTV's
currently.

One of my friends who is the chief engineer at a local TV station told me
about these problems and how that would be the only resolution for her
problems.  They have lost thousands of viewers because the DTV signals are
being blocked by FM radio and other signals...he says the only way to get TV
on them is to use a blocker, although this station is actively tring to do
something abt this with the FCC.

She's upset because she has no TV now...thanks! cheryl