[SATLUG] OT: FM Blocker for HDTV OTA?

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 00:02:17 CDT 2009

Hi Todd,

I think someone may have mentioned them being illegal now, but wasn't sure.

I do understand what you're saying and that would explain Scot's frustration
having thousands w/o being able to get any local channel signals.

As he said, there is nothing anyone can do abt it, just as Radio Shack says
the same thing because of the FM interference.  Scot is hoping to get more
power for KSAT which maybe would help.  He's been meeting with the different
engineers for stations of all types in the area, and no one has a solution
yet.  It just may never be possible to get reception to the majority of
those people with HDTV's and over the air  systems.  Now I am starting to
think this whole DTV thing was just a rouse to get more business for cable
and satellite companies.

I also checked antenna web and there are no solutions or recommendations for
her address either..cheryl