[SATLUG] OT: FM Blocker for HDTV OTA?

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 00:31:04 CDT 2009

I need to say I wasn't looking for something illegal.  I was hoping there
was some sort of an inline thingy like an inline fliter.  Maybe there will
be at a later time.

I did read that the blockers themselves (not an inline thing like I was
talking abt) was banned by Homeland Security and why. cheryl