[SATLUG] OT: FM Blocker for HDTV OTA?

Sugar ftm at satx.rr.com
Wed Jul 15 12:34:32 CDT 2009

Just for information, woai is broadcasting on two channels, Kens is
broadcasting on two channels, KSAT is broadcasting on three channels, KLRN
is broadcasting on 4 channels, KABB and my35 are broadcasting on one channel
each.  Then there are the Spanish UHF channels as well.  I don't watch them
but they were there in my latest channel scan.

My rabbit ear antenna is aimed between the KABB antenna and the KENS antenna
south east of town.  If I remember correctly, KSAT still broadcasts from
downtown.  Don't know if this helps anyone on the fringes though.

I live approx 17 miles from downtown.