[SATLUG] OT: FM Blocker for HDTV OTA?

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:20:20 CDT 2009

I live in Cibolo and I also have a regular old analog TV.  I have to use a
converter box too p;us an atenna.  My reception was awful if at all until
Scot came out with a nice electrically amplified antenna that works great
for the local channels.  I still have to move it around a lot because
signals seem to change a lot I'm assuming with interference.

Renae has brand new Phillips HDTV with dual tuners...she received the analog
signals just fine until they went digital.  Then nothing.  Scot said she
would only be able to receive analog stations since ththere is too much FM
interference.

Scot told me channels 4 and 5 are not on full power yet.  I need to call
their engineers and see when that is going to happen.

cheryl