[SATLUG] OT: FM Blocker for HDTV OTA?

Jeremy Mann jeremymann at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:26:53 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 3:22 PM, Cheryl Holmes<cherylholmes72 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I do too Jeremy with a converter box...but if I had HD TV...the newest stuff
> I wouldn't be able to receive anything...:o(

You know, now that this subject is up, I've noticed reception problems
early in the mornings and most notably on weekends. Since I don't get
KSAT, I watch KENS for my news (and Letterman). In the evenings its
perfect, no blips or interruptions. Now in the mornings, I have to
switch to KABB because KENS will not lock on.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy at biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility