[SATLUG] OT: FM Blocker for HDTV OTA?

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 15:30:32 CDT 2009

Scot says KABB and KRRT are broadcasting in analog only.  My sister gets
both of those on her new analog/digital set but only those 2 channels.

I only get channel 29 through my DTV converter box and not KRRT.  I do
receive the other locals to...c

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Justin Burdette <justin.burdette at gmail.com