[SATLUG] Microsoft Contributes Linux Drivers to Linux

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 14:10:11 CDT 2009

Todd W. Bucy wrote:
> Enrique Sanchez Vela wrote:
>>
>> I thought this one might raise an eyebrow to two.
>>

>> http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2009/Jul09/07-20LinuxQA.mspx
>>

>> best regards,
>> esv.
>>

>> --------------------------------------
>> https://www.paylikeus.com
>>

> They probably did it becuase they needed help with drivers for their
> own Linux servers in Redmond.  Or am I being too cynical?
Or, maybe they're looking for new in-roads to further patent
infringement lawsuits; or, maybe they're nefariously trying to put
back-door holes into Linux platforms akin to their attempted
sabotage/hijacking of Firefox with their Microsoft.Net 3.5
"extension"...  Yeah, I'm cynical too, and, I think, with good reason...

Cheers;
Ed