[SATLUG] Getting more Linux/Unix expertise

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 22:33:22 CDT 2009

i've seen people with degrees who aren't worth a sh**, and I've seen people with just real world experience that have gotten the job done when degreed individuals couldn't cut the mustard.  that's why you interview someone properly or you're just screwed regardless what kind of paper they have.

-Alex