[SATLUG]OT: Win 2000 problem

Sugar ftm at satx.rr.com
Tue Jul 21 08:08:19 CDT 2009

If you have the Win 2000 CD/DVD you should be able to run the install
procedure and then select "repair" and it will fix the corrupt files without
having to re-format or mess up any of your files on that tower.  After this
the tower should boot as normal.  Just to make sure, I just did this with a
win2000 machine I have and it reported back that my file system did not need
repair and exited as expected..