[SATLUG]OT: Win 2000 problem

rsuberg at satx.rr.com rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Tue Jul 21 19:09:08 CDT 2009

IIRC that file is specific to your processor type/bits/things like that and the installer chooses the most appropriate one during the install.  I don't think W2K has a last known good config, that was introduced in xp but directory services restore (kinda close) was for domain controllers only.

Richard