[SATLUG]OT: Win 2000 problem

Dennis Myhand dmyhand at suddenlink.net
Tue Jul 21 19:13:54 CDT 2009

Yeah, and there is also the problem of not being able to get into safe
mode because that is something which the ntoskrnl.exe causes to happen.
  Like I said earlier, I hope your important stuff is backed up, or that
you have a way to mount the hard drive so you can get to it, 'cause that
system is hosed.  Sorry, Dennis in Victoria, with 9 years experience in w2k