[SATLUG] Linux expertise

Kevin Buckner sirjaggy29 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 22 10:54:22 CDT 2009

  I heard quite a bit about how good is Red Hat certs for Linux. I guess
these would be a baseline for know how since they test practical
implementation. Really I want to have the real world experience more than
acronym for my name. What
so hard to tell is just what level a person's know how really is in linux
and I wanted to show my skills are polished. thanks for the opinions.