[SATLUG] Linux expertise

John Pappas j at jvpappas.net
Wed Jul 22 14:03:29 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 22, 2009 at 13:31, Rod G <rodcis87 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Can you tell me if the cost of the RHCE really is close to $800?

It is.  Other than RackSpace internal employee testing here in SATX, the
only "open" TX test locations are Austin, Houston, and Dallas.  I see the
cost is justified given the need for qualified (and they are actively
involved for the entire test) instructor proctor/administrator and a fully
equipped and configured lab environment.

It is always the Friday following the RH300 course, and the test alone is
"Course" RH302.