[SATLUG] Getting more Linux/Unix expertise

ed horned0wl93 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 13:07:22 CDT 2009

I run a complete home network under Ubuntu - 3 machines and a 4th on the
sidelines; one dual-boot with XP, and the network controller contains a
virtual box running XP, Kubuntu and Fedora.

Much of this is just for fun, but a lot is also for
learning/trial/error; but I've also taken much of what I've learned
there to my open source project at work. I'm not feeling ready to pursue
a Linux cert yet, but I'm sure my home setup will help when I am...

Cheers;
Ed