[SATLUG] Rackspace Screening Questions

Enrique Sanchez Vela esanchezvela at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 23 17:22:35 CDT 2009

--------------------------------------
https://www.paylikeus.com

--- On Thu, 7/23/09, Kenneth Cluck <kc3 at colorado.usa.com> wrote:

> From: Kenneth Cluck <kc3 at colorado.usa.com>
> Subject: [SATLUG] Rackspace Screening Questions
> To: satlug at satlug.org
> Date: Thursday, July 23, 2009, 11:23 AM
>  Okay, as some of you know I'm new to
> town and am looking for a job. I
> had a phone screening with Rackspace and later today am
> supposed to get a
> second one. I am kind of nervous but does anyone have any
> ideas of things
> I should refresh on before I take the screening?

rofl, there are a buch of rackers in the list, they might as well advice the screener on what not to ask. you won't get significantly better overnight either.

just be you, relax and don't forget to breathe, if you do a phone interview, don't try to google for answers.

 I hope you did not go beyond repair in your resume.

good luck,
enrique.