[SATLUG] Rackspace Screening Questions

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu Jul 23 17:28:40 CDT 2009

on 7/23/09 10:23 AM, Kenneth Cluck said:

>  Okay, as some of you know I'm new to town and am looking for a job. I
> had a phone screening with Rackspace and later today am supposed to get a
> second one. I am kind of nervous but does anyone have any ideas of things
> I should refresh on before I take the screening?

Part of the problem you're going to have is that there are several
Rackers on the list, so I'm not sure how much feedback or discussion
you're going to get on this subject.

The only people who might be likely to respond to you would be the
people who don't think they have any likelihood of ever getting a job
there, so they don't have to worry about offending anyone, etc....