[SATLUG] Rackspace Screening Questions

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Fri Jul 24 00:55:56 CDT 2009

on 7/24/09 12:31 AM, Tweeks said:

> If a candidate shows promise in my interview (which I've been told are
> tough).. and they seem interested in diving deeper into a question.. I'll go
> off script and dive as deep as they're comfortable.  This usually ends in
> either the candidate getting stumped, or me learning something new.
> Either way it's more fun that way. :)

I wish someone would have dived deep in my interview.  They asked me
rookie 1st year questions, and we both got bored quickly.  But they
didn't seem interested in asking anything that wasn't on the script, and
there wasn't anything on the script that was more than just surface level.

And then I never heard back.