[SATLUG] Rackspace Screening Questions

Kenneth Cluck kc3 at colorado.usa.com
Fri Jul 24 08:37:58 CDT 2009

 Thanks for all the help everyone :) I actually already took the
pre-screening and everything went fine so I'm going into their office
later today to meet some people and do some more interviewing. Thanks
everyone and I'll be sure to refresh on what you all have said. So what
usually happens when you actually go in?