[SATLUG] Rackspace Screening Questions

Richard Maynard richard.maynard at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 08:39:49 CDT 2009

Those questions Sean posted sound like the first ones that the recruiting
group uses to make an initial assessment. There isn't an expectation that
candidates will get all the first phone screening questions right, but they
should have a strong showing. Then the teams that the person is applying for
will do their interviews, this is where you can't really know what to expect
because each team has its own way of handling them, and the technical
resources from each team will ask the questions they feel important, which
of course varies from team to team.

--
Richard Maynard