[SATLUG] Linux as a Desktop and more expertise

Kevin Buckner sirjaggy29 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 10:46:20 CDT 2009

I never used Kubuntu but I would like to have ubuntu to put on my laptop
instead of using
Vista. I see the value of going totally linux and want to do so even if it
means no wifi.
That is the only thing I dont know for sure what I would do without is wifi.
am not anti windows just very pro-linux for a desktop