[SATLUG] Linux as a Desktop and more expertise

Kenneth Cluck kc3 at colorado.usa.com
Fri Jul 24 11:00:28 CDT 2009

 Ubuntu has a built-in network manager and it works with a lot of
wireless cards so you should be fine there. I didn't want to deal with it
either when I went to slackware so I had a hard-wired connection than
installed wicd for my network manager and it works fine, but like I said,
the Ubuntu distros has one in it already so you shouldn't have to worry.