[SATLUG] Rackspace Screening Questions

Kenneth Cluck kc3 at colorado.usa.com
Fri Jul 24 18:22:09 CDT 2009

 Well, I just got done with the interview, it seemed to go really well, I
had answers to all their questions though did have like one I was kind of
iffy on, we had a good time though and made a lot of jokes with each
other. Everyone I talked to seemed friendly, they did say though they
need to talk to the guy that was the original one that called me and I
would hear from them at the latest monday. Hopefully I have a good shot
at it, the guy that's supposed to call me said he thinks I sound like a
good fit.