[SATLUG] Ugh, nervous lol

Kenneth Cluck kc3 at colorado.usa.com
Fri Jul 31 11:46:53 CDT 2009

Okay, so had a few interviews with Rackspace, after the face to face
interviews they called back, said it went great but they wanted to bring
me in again to mean some of the team and answer just a few more
questions, I think that one went better than the last one. It hasn't been
long but they've been very very timely and all of a sudden I haven't
heard anything for a couple of days (not that long but it's unusual for
how they have been) does anyone have any ideas what might be going on?
They've talked very positively of me so it sounds like I am a likely
candidate, meh, just nervous and talking haha buuut if anyone does know
if they have some stuff they have to do in their hiring process please
let me know :P

--
An Excellent Credit Score is 750
See Yours in Just 2 Easy Steps!