[SATLUG] Ugh, nervous lol

scs at worldlinkisp.com scs at worldlinkisp.com
Fri Jul 31 20:58:06 CDT 2009

away or something, he's the one I've been waiting on.
Sounds like you're unfamiliar with the inner workings of large
Corporations.  Your recruiter has to consult with his boss,
and then Human Resources has to look at everything before
an offer is presented...If and when they're ready,  they will
contact you, bugging them can have a negative effect.

Putting all your eggs in one basket (if this is the case) isn't a
good plan, unless you're employed and looking for something
better.

Patince is a virtue.

Lou