[SATLUG] 2 things, TW and my mem

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 09:25:02 CDT 2009

thanks for the link to the TW story...appreciate it!

Michael,

read my mobo manual and it doesn't state anything abt mem being in pairs or
even having to be the same mb in each slot...in fact it says it doesn't have
to be.

I have 3 slots and added 1 stick of the exact same mem.  Turns out I have a
bigger problem than that tho...it could be 1 of a million things going wrong
and causing lots of problrms that are very very weird and fortunately rare.
System is being replaced thanks to Herb and Alex!  It will be awesome to
have a system that really works well again!  Thank you so much Alex and Herb
for coming to my rescue!  Cheryl