[SATLUG] Finally I have the Shirts

Jim Wells, President president at satlug.org
Wed Jun 3 09:53:30 CDT 2009

Hello to everyone who ordered shirts.

I FINALLY have the shirts.  I picked them up yesterday afternoon.  I'll be
going through them over the next several days & get them sorted out by who
wanted what type & color or shirts.  As soon as I have gotten everything
sorted out, I will let everybody know.

If you plan on making the meeting on the 10th, please let me know so I can
make sure I bring them with me.  I would LIKE to deliver as many as I can
that evening.

I plan on mailing the ones to the out-of-towners on Saturday since that is
the first time I can get by the post office without being rushed for time
like I would on my lunch hour.

If you don't make it to the meeting next week, contact me directly after the
meeting & we can make arrangements to get your shirt(s) to you.

Jim Wells