[SATLUG] no idea, but something is degrading or breaking down

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 3 22:08:48 CDT 2009

I find it unusual because here at my house I left it on for quite a while, even did an online update to 9.04 without crashing or any issues.  I read that you said you dont have a/c ?  maybe overheating etc.  tough to say but I've never seen that many problems in a system like you are experiencing.

-Alex