[SATLUG] FW: Not read: Tiered billing plans

John Champion satlugacct at jchampion.com
Wed Jun 3 23:23:53 CDT 2009

Time Warner is still planning to go full speed ahead with their tiered
billing plans. Just go to the Time Warner San Antonio website and take a
look at the "consumption based billing" link o the bottom of the page.
hidden...but on the front page so they can tell legislators that they put
forth a good faith effort.

Do not let down your guard.

john