[SATLUG] Putting in an order for new, leather pocket protectors

Tweeks tweeks at rackspace.com
Thu Jun 4 18:22:12 CDT 2009

These M.D. grade leather pocket protectors are hard to find, but I have a
source on them and am preparing to place another bulk order here soon:
   http://theweeks.org/tmp/PICS/Leather-Pocket-Protector_BigPromotions.com.png

and come in the following colors:
        * Black
        * Burgundy Red
        * Navy Blue
        * Brown
        * Cheyenne Brown
        * Natural Beige
        * Suede Russet Brown
        * Basketball Leather Orange
        * Football Leather Brown

I will be ordering these without any logo or embossing on them (otherwise min
order is like 100 count).  I usually get 3-4 of them for myself in various
colors (to go with different clothes or as whim dictates).  They also go
great with Linux/FOSS lapel pins and small stickers:
	https://usshop.ubuntu.com/product.php?code=09 93109&catid=2
	http://www.scotgold.com/acatalog/ScotGold_Catalogue_Linux_Tux_Stuff_2.html
	https://support.creativecommons.org/store/pin
	http://www.flickr.com/photos/laihiu/2094632835/

But before I place my order.. I need to get a count and desired colors from
those serious about ordering them.  I don't have an exact price yet.. but
last time I got them, they were between $6-7 each IIRC.

Contact me off list.

Tweeks