[SATLUG] Putting in an order for new, leather pocket protectors

Herb Cee hc at lookcee.com
Fri Jun 5 00:47:00 CDT 2009

Alex Bartonek wrote:
> [...]

HEHEHEHEH, me too Alex but hell how cool is this for a badge of Geekdom.
I actually made one when I used to carry a folded pocket K&E sliderule.
I used Vellum, now called 'skivers' that are shaved off the outer
surface of sheep hide to make Chamois, I think I still have some.  It is
flat ass durable since I have held in my hands a page from Deuteronomy
recovered from the 'Dead Sea Scrolls' written on Vellum, LOL.
herb