[SATLUG] oddball computer of mine

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 00:52:47 CDT 2009

Yep, did that Herb, the first day I had it back!  :o(

So thrilled the new parts will arrive tomorrow!  Thank you again so much
Herb!  And thank you so much Alex!

cheryl

Cheryl have you tried setting in firefox
..Edit/preferances/tab-content/Font&colors-advanced/ and uncheck the box
that says 'allow blah blah to set fonts .... Then setting your fonts and
sizes will lock it in mostly.
I have found that some pages override this but not sure how.
herb