[SATLUG] welcome back and etc

Geoff geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Fri Jun 5 17:23:56 CDT 2009

Cheryl Holmes wrote:
> Thanks Geoff!

Cheryl - lots of us on the list here read each message in it's own
thread.  Threaded messages rely on the subject line and a few other
items in the mail headers.  Everytime you reply, and change the subject
(by starting a new message) it breaks message threads.

I'm guessing you get your mail in digest form.  Might I suggest you get
each message as it comes in then go through it on a normal mailing run,
or something else that's scheduled?

Since you get mail more than once a day, you might as well have each
message delivered individually.  Just go through and check once in the
morning, and once in the evening.

Just a suggestion, but by doing that, you'd help out the thread-readers.

-Geoff

believed to be clean.