[SATLUG] re: Dead Sea Scrolls coming to North America/ MythTV

D Villarreal dvprogs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 22:01:37 CDT 2009

  There's going to be a Dead Sea Scroll's exhibit starting June 27th. I look
forward to attending, if I can fit it into my schedule.
http://on3.rtrk.ca
"... the ROM will be exhibiting at least 17 Dead Sea Scrolls, of which four
are on public display for the first time ever..."

I've installed MythTV on my Ubuntu 9.04 machine, with an Intel 82Q35 Express
Integrated Graphics Controller (rev 02) chipset, but when I click on "Watch
tv," the program doesn't do anything... if I can try it and if I like it, I
might upgrade to an actual video card that has more capabilities.

Daniel