[SATLUG] Putting in an order for new, leather pocket protectors

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 01:06:26 CDT 2009

hahahahaha Alex and Herb!

It made me think of that poster that was popular in the 80's with the
geekster and what made him a geek..LOL

When my husband was alive, I teased him abt his..he was a EE!  Then when the
side of his glasses broke one day and we had to tape it on til we could get
it fixed, it really reminded me of the poster!  LOL  Thanks for the chuckles
guys!  I chuckle with very fond memories!

If yu're going to have a pocket protector, why not leather>  I'd say that's
really COOL! cheryl