[SATLUG] Putting in an order for new, leather pocket protectors

Travis Runty trunty at linuxismybff.com
Sat Jun 6 07:42:28 CDT 2009

Cheryl:

I know this has been asked of you in the past but I'll ask again.  For the
sake and convenience of the readers that utilize the threaded view can you
please not change the subject when replying to messages.  When doing this
you are effectively starting a new thread with each of your replies which
results in multiple forks of the same conversation.

I sure would appreciate it!

On Sat, Jun 6, 2009 at 1:06 AM, Cheryl Holmes <cherylholmes72 at gmail.com>wrote:

> hahahahaha Alex and Herb!
>
> It made me think of that poster that was popular in the 80's with the
> geekster and what made him a geek..LOL
>
> When my husband was alive, I teased him abt his..he was a EE!  Then when
> the
> side of his glasses broke one day and we had to tape it on til we could get
> it fixed, it really reminded me of the poster!  LOL  Thanks for the
> chuckles
> guys!  I chuckle with very fond memories!
>
> If yu're going to have a pocket protector, why not leather>  I'd say that's
> really COOL! cheryl
>

> --
> When you have so little in life, there's nothing as precious as the
> unselfish, undying love, devotion and companionship of  blessed little
> angels we call our pets....(in memory and deepest love, Hillary, June 2008;
> Misty Nov. 2007; Maxi, July 2004; Sheba, May 2000).

Travis Runty
210.391.3949
www.linuxismybff.com