[SATLUG] Putting in an order for new, leather pocket protectors

Tweeks tweeksjunk2 at theweeks.org
Sat Jun 6 18:16:20 CDT 2009

On Friday 05 June 2009 12:16:26 am Alex Bartonek wrote:
[...]
> I thought this was a joke at first...

Evidently, several people did.  But when I oder these M.D. quality PPs, I
always find several people who want to to quietly go in with me.  And I have
no pride.. so I don't care taking the jabs. ;)

Just today I got a threat from my wife for not wearing my leather PP (my pens
have trashed several shirts over the years).  But beyond pens.. they also
have "modern geek" applications.  They're also a great way to carry your
thumb drives and bootable media so that you DON'T forget them in your jeans
pockets, etc.  Tell me.. how many of you have had a thumb drive go through
the wash? Well.. I for one simply can't afford to have that happen with the
kind of data I store on them (ssh & GPG keys, etc).

Anyway.. if anyone here IS seriously interested in getting one one or more..
please flag me off list (if you don't want to be chastised.. ;).
Don't forget to include info on the qty and color. see here:
	http://www.satlug.org/pipermail/satlug/2009-June/060324.html

Tweeks