[SATLUG] USENET and Mailing List posting netiquett

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 19:12:31 CDT 2009

Opps, someone changed the subject line again.

Yes, that is exactly what they're saying.  If we subscribe to digest, we're
not allowed to post.  In digest, we have to send a new email to post and the
only way to control the subject is to copy and paste that line.

Who wants to wade through all that previous posting on a topic when they are
looking for the most current responses?  Other lists require trimming
posts.  Top posting seems a lot easier to me, and quicker to see the most
current comment.  Makes more sense to me...besides I'm not anal abt
things...I can read and comprehend, so no need to go through all that
wading.

Intolerance and lack of understanding other's  is rude.  It's also
condescending and totalitarian.    cheryl