[SATLUG] USENET and Mailing List posting netiquett

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 6 19:26:23 CDT 2009

Cheryl, I would just ignore all of the ranting that goes on about trite
things like this. Who really cares about thread hijacking, top posting or
any other 'be a conformist and stick to the rules' nonsense. You are
receiving emails so that you can participate in a group discussion. If they
have issues with the above stuff, let them deal with it. You go right on
ahead and post as you see fit. I don't have a problem with it at all. I sift
out whatever I don't need/want and read what is of importance. It's a skill
that they teach early in your educational years. No worries.