[SATLUG] USENET and Mailing List posting netiquett

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 6 23:36:45 CDT 2009

I wonder if anyone's top and bottom posted at the same time.  Kinda like a double whammy.  I wonder if I try it....will there be a rip in the time-space continuum ?  Just trying to sprinkle some humor on this topic.  But I agree w/Ernest.  Post as you wish.  :)

Cheryl,
I'll call you tomorrow about picking up the new comp parts.

-Alex