[SATLUG] how do I change to individual emails from diges

Jim Wells, President president at satlug.org
Mon Jun 8 09:28:19 CDT 2009

Cheryl,
I just went into the list & changed your setting to turn off digest mode.
The system will now send you individual e-mails.  There might be an
additional digest mail today, I'm not sure how mailman handles changing from
Digest to Individual mails.  I'm sure there's some one on the list that
would have the answer to that.

Jim Wells