[SATLUG] Meeting Tomorrow Wednesday June 10, 2009

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:37:38 CDT 2009

Hello everyone. I just wanted to give you a little abstract of what I will
be presenting tomorrow. I will be talking about Virtual Desktop
Infrastructure (VDI). I will delve into how it evolved out of server
virtualization, the two paths from which vendors are approaching the
solution, how it plays an important part in business today, how thin clients
are coming back and much more. I will discuss the different products from
companies like VMware, Xen, Microsoft, Quest and my own company. If you run
an IT department or are within one, you may get some good information from
here to take back. We can also branch out into cloud computing if we have
time, or I can save that for another meeting.

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Ernest