[SATLUG] SATLUG Project

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Fri Jun 12 07:35:03 CDT 2009

> Nathan wrote:
An idea to try and have the group work on a open source / cross
platform program that would maybe take a year to get done that we
could talk about for 15 min. or so each meeting and show off our
progress at the computer shows.  The program I suggested was a simple
one person Calendar program not aimed at a work group or a web site,
but one that a person might keep track of items for themselves.

> Nathan

This is something that I would like to work on, but it seems that
Orage pretty well covers that need for now.  Perhaps some kind
of financial tool like an easy version of gnucash or maybe some
kind of retirement planner.  Or we could look for an existing project
that needs help and work on that?

HH
--
Howard Haradon