[SATLUG] QoS in Fedora 9

Peter Cross pjcrux at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:29:58 CDT 2009

I've tried that and for some reason the VOIP router will not work behind my
router (I don't get why it doesn't I've opened all appropriate ports and
enabled QoS in the router). The router is a DI-524 A2 Old but still works
well. There hasn't been a firmware upgrade in 4 years. That may be the
problem but I also haven't found a 3rd party router firmware that works with
that old of DLink routers.

Any suggestions?