[SATLUG] Update on Cheryl Upgrade

redpill-roamer toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Wed Jun 17 17:12:25 CDT 2009

if you are using ubuntu 8.04 it should see it no problem.  when she
first boots up there should be a notification in here sys tray that she
has restricted drivers available.   follow the gui and a reboot and she
should be gtg.
good buy on the card btw while ATI is now opensource the quailty of
there linux drivers has never been as good as Nvidia's.

Todd