[SATLUG] New Opera browser with webserver builtin

Alan Lesmerises alesmerises at satx.rr.com
Wed Jun 17 19:52:14 CDT 2009

But it seems that some of the "pros" on the various Computer magazine
sites (like PCMag, Infoweek, etc. -- I can't remember specifically which
ones right now) seem to think this is a bad idea.  They cite basic
network security issues, blocking by firewalls and
anti-virus/anti-spyware software, etc., as reasons it won't succeed.

Al Lesmerises