[SATLUG] New Opera browser with webserver builtin

redpill-roamer toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Wed Jun 17 21:50:23 CDT 2009

I don't know about the security issues but those definitely need to be
looked at more closely.  but if you need the ability to quickly set up a
website and you need that website to be mobile this could serve as a
solution.  I sure think some of the students in Iran could use something
like this.  Yeah for the decentralization of information!

granted that is a rather small demographic but the ability to have a
small and simple website without having to worry about finding someone
to host the site is also a plus.

Todd