[SATLUG] New Bill to Stop Internet Overcharging | Save the Internet

Sugar ftm at satx.rr.com
Sun Jun 21 19:59:55 CDT 2009

Part of the anti-competitive problem here in San Antonio is the exclusive
provider franchise agreements, the city of San Antonio has awarded and
continually renews without giving regard to the consumer, but of course
giving plenty of attention to campaign contributions.
Ah, ethics, or the lack thereof in government.